Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Night-time; insomnia; hungry; so hungry


It's 1:37am in the morning. Why am I still up? :( I did basically zilch study for MATHS108 today. Got another 3 hour lab tomorrow morning. Need to shower. Need to decide what to wear. Need to do MATHS108...

>:[


Need to get A+.

Need to buy another $1.50 Pump bottle from the convenience store...

Need to do the laundry :/

NEED TO GYM AGAIN GRR D:<

Need to go shopping for new shoes and clothes :D

Need to sleep :(

Need to eat Need to lose weight

Need more Starbucks and mini chocolate-glazed donuts Need to lose weight

NEED TO WORK HARD SO I CAN DO LOTS OF FUN STUFF IN MIDSEM BREAK :D

Need to offline rant.

Need to really sleep.

1:58am >|O (that's meant to be a yawning face btw)

Night <3



edit: Okaz so now it's 3:54am and I'm really hungry.

3:56am. Finally, night o rainy city.

edit edit: Wtf is wrong with me it's 4:21am now I'm gonna die tomorrow...

SLEEP.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment