Thursday, July 28, 2011

NOTE TO SELF

I am such a freaking retard.

Next time I do something as dumb as this again, please follow the following procedure:

Step one: Stop hating myself
Step two: Stop wallowing in my loss
Step three: Repeatedly smack my head against the desk until I lose consciousness
Step four: Ideally lose all memory of doing said stupid thing and proceed to start again on work as if the last four hours hadn't happened

Step five: NEVER DO SOMETHING DUMB LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN


2 comments:

  1. lol if you lose memory of doing said stupid thing, how do you remember to not do it again next time?
    its okay la, we all make dumb mistakes. just think of those 4hours as practice =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compare:

    MISTAKES PROCEDURE
    Step one: Make a stupid mistake.
    Step two: See why you made the mistake.
    Step three: See what can be done to reduce the chance of making the mistake again.
    Step four: Try again with amendment.
    Step five: Evaluate -- did it work? Why did/n't it work? How can I make it work?
    Step six: Repeat.
    *knowledge and self awareness increases*

    VS

    KNOCKING HEAD OUT PROCEDURE
    Step one: Knocks oneself out.
    *brain damage increases*

    ReplyDelete